We welcome kids ages 4 to 10.
Launch your kids into a lifetime skill and loving food as they learn to turn eggs and flour into delicious pasta they can prepare for the whole family.
Making pasta with kids is a great way to educate them about good food, nutrition, and fresh ingredients. It is also a great sensory activity to help them feel the silky texture of the flour and show them how it turns into a soft dough after adding eggs.
From measuring the flour to shaping the dough, we’ll walk them step by step through the whole process of making pasta from scratch. Such a satisfaction for them!
What we provide
- all the ingredients and tools (gluten free and egg free option available)
- cotton kid-size apron for each kid to decorate at the beginning of the party and bring home
- chef hat for each kid to keep
- chef-themed boxes to bring home pasta
- chef-themed Pasta recipe
- personalized pasta maker certificates
- chef-themed paper bag to bring home certificate and apron (goodie bag along with pasta)
- final clean up
What you provide
- food, beverage and cake
$40.00 each kid
*minimum and travel fee may be applied