We get you knead, laugh and eat authentically.
We are not an Italian Restaurant. We want to let you feel in an authentic Italian kitchen with family and friends.
That’s the difference!
The kitchen is the heart and soul of the home. It’s where meals and memories are made, where families and friends gather, where traditions are born, and where stories are told and retold.
Discover the pleasure to make homemade Pasta with your loved ones, learning tricks, tips and technique to making pasta and pairing sauce from scratch. We engage kids and adults in this interactive hands-on experience using only the best ingredients imported from Italy or locally sourced.
We bring all the necessary to your place and we take care of the final clean up.
Scroll down for details!
HOW IT WORKS
- Pick an appetizer, a pasta shape, a pairing sauce and, if you like, an add-on from our menu
- We come to your house will ALL the necessary (ingredients and tools)
- Have fun While-U-Learn: we teach you how to make your own pasta. Every single one of you will make the own portion of pasta!
- While you enjoy the appetizer, we make the sauce from scratch and we clean up.
- Pasta YOU made is ready! Buon appetito!
Our customers are required to wear a mask. Thank you for your understanding.
Adults: $60 (ingredients, tools -we bring pans and pots too- and the final clean up are included)
Kids: $45 (4-9 years old) – Kids under 4 are FREE with a paying adult.
GLI ANTIPASTI (appetizers)
- Pane, olio e origano (a Sicilian TRIO): toasted crostini bread, 100% Italian EVOO, oregano, salt and pepper accompanied by homemade caramelized onions and sicilian olives.
- Bruschetta: crostini, Mediterranean tomatoes, red onion, EVOO, salt, oregano.
- Insalata caprese: Roma tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, balsamic glaze, accompanied by crackers.
LE PASTE (pasta shapes)
- Tagliatelle (fettuccine) – suggested for large group
- Farfalle (Bow-tie)
- Garganelli (square noodle rolled into a cylindrical shape)
- Pici (thick, hand-rolled pasta, like fat spaghetti. Egg-free)
- Foglie d’ulivo (variety of Pasta shaped as olive leaves) NEW!!! from Puglia!
I SUGHI (sauces)
- Pomodoro fresco – cherry tomatoes, garlic, basil, EVOO, salt, pepper
- Pesto alla Genovese – basil, Pecorino cheese, pine nuts, garlic, salt, pepper
- Crema di Parmigiano Reggiano – Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, heavy cream, parsley, salt
- Sicilian pesto Roma tomatoes, Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, Ricotta cheese, basil, pine nuts, EVOO, salt, pepper
- Aglio, Olio e Peperoncino – garlic, EVOO, chili pepper, anchovies, parsley, kalamata olives *spicy* great for Pici shape
- Ragu’ rosso di salsiccia onion, EVOO, mild Italian sausage, tomato sauce, salt, pepper
- Ragu’ bianco di salsiccia – garlic, onion, EVOO, celery, chicken stock, mild Italian sausage
- Sugo alla puttanesca – tomato sauce, garlic, EVOO, chili pepper, anchovies (optional), parsley, kalamata olives, capers *spicy*
- Sugo alla Norma – Roma tomatoes, EVOO, deep fried eggplants, garlic, basil, Ricotta Salata cheese)
- Amatriciana – tomato sauce, Italian pancetta (bacon), cipolla, EVOO, Calabrian chili pepper, Pecorino Romano cheese
GLI SFIZI (add on)
Prices are intended for 4 persons. Please, send us an inquiry for larger group.
- Antipasto italiano 35 (Burrata DOC, Prosciutto Crudo di Parma DOP, grissini bread, arugula pesto)
- Homemade Focaccia & Mortadella (Bologna) 25
- The Pecorino Romano cheese course 25 (with honey, grapes, crackers)
- Homemade Lemon Sorbet (it contains egg white) 25
- Crostata albicocca (jam tart with apricot marmalade) 25
Contact us if you don’t see what you are looking for!
In-Home Pasta Making classes are aimed for neighbors, parents, friends, and/or children that would like to host a cooking class in their home.