We get you knead, laugh and eat authentically.
We are not an Italian Restaurant. We want to let you feel in an authentic Italian kitchen with family and friends.
That’s the difference!
The kitchen is the heart and soul of the home. It’s where meals and memories are made, where families and friends gather, where traditions are born, and where stories are told and retold.
Discover the pleasure to make homemade Pasta with your loved ones, learning tricks, tips and technique to making pasta and pairing sauce from scratch. We engage kids and adults in this interactive hands-on experience using only the best ingredients imported from Italy or locally sourced.
We bring all the necessary to your place and we take care of the final clean up.
Scroll down for details!
HOW IT WORKS
- Pick an appetizer, a pasta shape, a pairing sauce and, if you like, an add-on from our menu
- We come to your house will ALL the necessary (ingredients and tools)
- Have fun While-U-Learn: we teach you how to make your own pasta. Every single one of you will make the own portion of pasta!
- While you enjoy the appetizer, we make the sauce from scratch and we clean up.
- Pasta YOU made is ready! Buon appetito!
Our customers are required to wear a mask. Thank you for your understanding.
(updated to 8/1/2021)
ADULTS (ingredients, tools, one appetizer, pictures of the event and final clean up included)
- $70 for each person up to 6 people
- $65 for each person up to 12 people
- $60 for each person up to 15 people
- $45 (4-9 years old) – Kids under 4 are FREE with a paying adult
The minimum fee for a private event is $200 (tools, ingredients, and final clean-up included).
GLUTEN FREE – we’re happy to offer this option but our classes are NOT suitable for allergies and celiac disease (our tools are not for exclusive use of GF doughs). If this option is chosen by more than 2 people in the group we apply $25 as extra-fee.
GLI ANTIPASTI (appetizers)
- Pane, olio e origano (a Sicilian TRIO): toasted Italian bread topped with Italian EVOO, oregano, salt and pepper served with homemade caramelized onions and Sicilian olives.
- Bruschetta: toasted Italian bread rubbed with raw garlic and topped with a heavenly diced tomato medley including basil, red onions, Italian EVOO, and oregano.
- Capri on a stick: mini mozzarella cheese balls skewered with sweet basil leaves and juicy cherry tomatoes drizzled with tangy-sweet balsamic glaze
LE PASTE (pasta shapes)
- Tagliatelle (fettuccine) – suggested for large group
- Farfalle (Bow-tie)
- Garganelli (square noodle rolled into a cylindrical shape)
- Pici (thick, hand-rolled pasta, like fat spaghetti. Egg-free)
- Tortellini bugiardi (tortellini w/o filling) NEW!!! from Emilia Romagna!
- Maccheroni al pettine (cylindrical shape pasta made pressing on a “comb too”)
I SUGHI (sauces)
- Pomodoro fresco – cherry tomatoes, garlic, basil, EVOO, salt, pepper
- Pesto alla Genovese – basil, Pecorino cheese, pine nuts, garlic, salt, pepper
- Crema di Parmigiano Reggiano – Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, heavy cream, parsley, salt
- Sicilian pesto Roma tomatoes, Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, Ricotta cheese, basil, pine nuts, EVOO, salt, pepper
- Aglio, Olio e Peperoncino – garlic, EVOO, chili pepper, anchovies, parsley, kalamata olives *spicy* great for Pici shape
- Ragu’ rosso di salsiccia onion, EVOO, mild Italian sausage, tomato sauce, salt, pepper
- Ragu’ bianco di salsiccia – garlic, carrot, onion, EVOO, celery, chicken stock, mild Italian sausage
- Sugo alla puttanesca – tomato sauce, garlic, EVOO, chili pepper, anchovies (optional), parsley, kalamata olives, capers *spicy*
- Sugo alla Norma – Roma tomatoes, EVOO, deep fried eggplants, garlic, basil, Ricotta Salata cheese)
- Amatriciana – tomato sauce, Italian pancetta (bacon), cipolla, EVOO, Calabrian chili pepper, Pecorino Romano cheese
- Crema al Limone – Lemon juice, Lemon Zest, Cream, butter, pepper, salt, Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, Parsley – NEW SUMMER CHOICE!!!
GLI SFIZI – ADD-ON (orders need to be placed at least one week before the event)
Prices are intended for 4 persons. Please, send us an inquiry for larger group.
- Antipasto Italiano (Burrata DOC, Prosciutto Crudo di Parma DOP, grissini bread, arugula pesto) $45
- Arancini (rice balls filled with meat, peas and cheese – 10 count) $40
- Focaccia Bread and Mortadella (Classic Rosemary Focaccia bread, Bologna) $40
- Focaccia Bread Pomodorini (Classic Focaccia bread with cherry baked tomatoes) $40
- The Pecorino Romano Cheese Course (Pecorino cheese, grapes, crackers, fig jam) $40
- Homemade Lemon Sorbet (it contains egg white) $35
- Crostata di Albicocca (jam tart with apricot marmalade) $35
- Artisan Sicilian Cannoli (10 count – filled on the spot) $45
- Torta Tenerina and Crema Pasticcera (Italian chocolate brownie served with custard) $35
IL VINO (wine) – Want to pair an authentic Italian wine with your Menu?
Take a look to our brand new Wine List, and place your order at least one week before the event. Contact us for price list!
- Cascina Praiè 2018 Vermentino (citrusy and herbal with sea side salinity)
- Valle dell’Acate 2018 Zagra “Grillo” (aromas of fresh green fruits, oral and vibrant)
- Valle dell’Acate 2019 “BelliFolli” – Nero D’avola (enticing aromas of red fruits and exotic spice)
- Valle dell’Acate 2017 Cerasuolo di Vittoria classico (aromas of dark brooding fruits, rich and dense)
- Barone Cornacchia 2018 Montepulciano D’Abruzzo (aromas of black fruits, savory herbs, Italy in a glass)
- Istine 2019 Chianti classico (ripe red berry fruits, oral and peppery)
- Alberici NV “La folgarina” Lambrusco dell’Emilia (frizzante, ripe blue fruits, tangy and earthy)
Contact us if you don’t see what you are looking for!
In-Home Pasta Making classes are aimed for neighbors, parents, friends, and/or children that would like to host a cooking class in their home.